Cost-effective, preventative approaches to environmental management have dominated the industry for the past 25 years. The "green business" marketplace, sustainability programs, and heightened consumer awareness are driving all organizations, large and small, to renew pollution prevention efforts.
The multidisciplinary team of WRP engineers and scientists can help address your pollution prevention needs in any of the following areas:
- P2 to address regulatory compliance issues in air emissions, waste water pretreatment and hazardous waste minimization programs.
- Storm water pollution prevention, industrial and community, Phase II programs.
- Chemical-use reduction, recycling, and substitutions.
- Green and micro chemistry workshop for teachers.
- Carbon footprinting for organizations.